- title in English
- Transcribed qualitative interviews of young coastal residents in 2021
- Abstract in English
- The dataset consists of the transcribed interviews of participants in relation to the qualitative study exploring how coastal residents experience the emotions they feel at the coast and how they interpret the effect these emotions have on them.
- The data can be made available upon request, please use contact information.
- Severin, M.I.; Raes, F.; Notebaert, E.; Lambrecht, L.; Everaert, G.; Buysse, A.; Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ); Centre for the Psychology of Learning and Experimental Psychopathology, KU Leuven; Department of Experimental Clinical and Health Psychology, Ghent University: Belgium; (2022): Transcribed qualitative interviews of young coastal residents in 2021.
- Start date
- End date
- Blue space
- Interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Restorative environments
- Semi-structured interviews
- Coastal studies (e.g. shores, estuaries)