- title in English
- Flanders Hydraulics Research: Continuous monitoring of salinity and conductivity in the Scheldt estuary
- Description in English
- Various monitoring programs (MONEOS, OMES) are being implemented along the Scheldt estuary to build up system knowledge and provide advice to administrators. Within these monitoring programs, the HIC measures numerous water quality parameters that increase insight into the physical, ecological and chemical functioning of the estuary. The measurements are carried out in the estuary itself, as well as at the edges of the system.
- Abstract in English
- In situ continuous measurement of conductivity and salinity at several stations in the Zeeschelde, Beneden Nete, Dender, Rupel and Zenne.
- Flanders Hydraulics Research (MOW-WL): Belgium; (2020): Flanders Hydraulics Research: Continuous monitoring of salinity and conductivity in the Scheldt estuary.
- Start date
- Coastal studies (e.g. shores, estuaries)