- title in English
- Flanders Hydraulics Research: Continuous monitoring of dissolved oxygen in the Scheldt estuary
- Description in English
- Various monitoring programs (MONEOS, OMES) are being implemented along the Scheldt estuary to build up system knowledge and provide advice to administrators. Within these monitoring programs, the HIC measures numerous water quality parameters that increase insight into the physical, ecological and chemical functioning of the estuary. The measurements are carried out in the estuary itself, as well as at the edges of the system.
- Abstract in English
- In situ continuous measurement of dissolved oxygen concentrations at several stations in the Zeeschelde, Beneden Nete, Dender and Zenne.
- Flanders Hydraulics Research (MOW-WL): Belgium; (2020): Flanders Hydraulics Research: Continuous monitoring of dissolved oxygen in the Scheldt estuary.
- Start date
- Accrual periodicity
- Each 10 minutes
- Coastal studies (e.g. shores, estuaries)
- Water composition > Dissolved gases