- title in English
- Acoustic receiver and PIT antenna network in the Rivers Bure, Ant and Thurne of the northern Norfolk Broads, England
- Northern Norfolk Broads
- Abstract in English
- A network of 56 acoustic receivers (VR2) and 7 PIT stations situated throughout the rivers, dykes and shallow lakes of the northern Norfolk Broads.
- Unrestricted after moratorium period
- Winter, E. R.; Hindes, A. M.; Lane, S.; Britton, J. R. (2020) Acoustic reciever and PIT antenna network in the northern Norfolk Broads, England.
- Start date
- End date
- Accrual periodicity
- Acoustic telemetry
- Acoustic Telemetry
- Biology > Fish
- Fisheries > Fish stocks/catches/taggings